VNA of Chittenden & Grand Isle Counties
Linda Le Compte, RN
Heather Filonow, MSW
802.658.1900 / 802.860.4464 fax
1110 Prim Road
Colchester, VT 05446
The VNA is a Medicare certified home health & hospice agency. Services for older adults include skilled care, hospice and palliative care, long term care, adult day programs, and private care.
- Home health provides care from nurses and rehab specialists following recovery from illness or surgery and for those that require chronic disease management. Licensed nursing assistants help with personal care. Medical social workers provide counseling & links to community resources.
- Hospice provides end of life care and Palliative care provides symptom management for life-limiting or chronic illness; both have multi-disciplinary teams.
- The Long Term Care Choices for Care program renders assistance with non-medical services to support an individual to maintain independence at home. Services include: personal care, housekeeping, laundry and grocery shopping. Long Term Care Case Managers help older adults and their families maximize independence through consultation, assessment & care planning.
- Adult Day Programs offer a safe, home-like environment with nursing, personal care support, and activity programs for individuals unable to remain at home alone or who seek a more supportive environment. Program sites are in Colchester, South Burlington, and Essex. Dedicated memory care options are available. Programs run Monday through Friday with flexible schedules for participants. There are varied opportunities for funding and transportation.
- Private Care Services provide non-medical, flexible, personally designed services. Services may include: personal care, housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation, errands, companionship & respite for family caregivers. There is a 2 hour minimum for this service. It is private pay.
HOW DO YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES IMPACT OR ASSIST THE SENIOR POPULATION?
Described in the narrative above.