University of Vermont Health Network Home Health & Hospice
Linda Le Compte, Clinical Liaison, Marketing & Customer Relations
Heather Filonow, Director of Community Care Services
802.658.1900 / 802.860.4464 fax
1110 Prim Road
Colchester, VT 05446
UVM Health Network Home Health & Hospice offers diverse programs to support seniors nursing and rehabilitation needs to enable them to remain in their home as long as they are able. This includes home health, long term care, Choices for Care waiver program, palliative and hospice services.
- Care management helps seniors and their families maximize independence through consultation, assessment and care planning from nurses and social workers.
- Adult Day Programs offer a safe, home-like environment and specialized programs when the senior is unable to remain at home alone. Programs are located in Colchester, South Burlington and Essex Junction. Dedicated memory care programs are located at the South Burlington and Essex Junction sites. This is a Monday through Friday program with flexible days and times for the individual.
- Private Care Services provide non-medical, flexible, personally designed services. This may include personal care, housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, transportation, companionship and respite for family caregivers. There is a two hour minimum for service.
- Home Health provides care from nurses and rehabilitation specialists following recovery from illness or surgery and for those that require chronic illness and disease management. Licensed nursing assistants help with personal care. Medical social workers provide counseling and links to community services.
- Hospice provides end of life care and Palliative care provides symptom management with life-limiting or chronic illness; both with multi-disciplinary teams.
- McClure Miller Respite House is a Medicare-certified inpatient hospice residence in Colchester.