The Arbors at Shelburne – A Benchmark Senior Living Community
Cathy Michaels, Director of Community Relations
Wendy Brodie, Executive Director
802.985.8600 / 802.985.9787
687 Harbor Road
Shelburne, VT 05482
The Arbors at Shelburne is Vermont’s first and most trusted Residential Memory Care Community. Founded more than 30 years ago, The Arbors continues today the leader in providing a distinctive level of personalized support to our residents and their families, our professional partners and the community at large.
As Vermont’s dementia care experts, The Arbors is exclusively dedicated to providing safe and compassionate care. Whether you need support for a few hours, a week or more, we can help.
The Arbors Difference:
- We hold ourselves accountable for high quality
- Individualized care plans to meet resident specific needs
- Community wide and individual resident surveys conducted on-site throughout the year
- Regulatory distinction with deficiency-free State Licensing Survey results
- We are committed to all levels of care and attention
- 24-hr nursing by our own 15 specialized dementia care nurses
- Daily specialized activities – 7 days a week (9am-7pm)
- A Dedicated Geriatric Medical Director on-site
- Residential Care & Nursing Home Licenses so your loved ones can age in place
- Specialized Caregiver Support System for families
- We consistently achieve excellence in our day-to-day operations
- We have full leadership presence 7-days a week
- All associates participate in our award-winning Benchmark University training curriculum specific to best practices in Dementia Care.
- We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates so they can prioritize yours.
- We have a People-First philosophy, and our recognition awards, employee benefits and well-being programs reflect that.
- Our passion drives our approach to Elevate Human Connections. We will always do what’s right and best for the person in front of us.
Knowing each life we touch, every memory honored and the positive life experiences we help create, is why we are who we are and what we’ve dedicated ourselves to do. Our families choose us because they have confidence in our experience. They stay because of the experiences they have in our community.